Creator Scott Amron has come up with an innovative solution to the little stickers on our fruit. Vanishing Fruit Wash Labels. Yep, those annoying little stickers actually might be useful for the consumer!
The little stickers are not only helpful for identifying where your fruit has come from, but it can also be made out of an organic fruit soap that when water is added, it actually helps to remove any wax, pesticides, dirt and bacteria from your snack.
That sounds like a very good idea to me! These stickers are not available as yet on the market but keep your eyes peeled for it in the future!
- Washing turns label into Fruit Soap
- No stickers to peel off and throw away
- No expensive produce wash (fruit wash) to buy
- Displays Price Look-Up codes for fast & accurate check-out
- Label can also be removed normally by peeling off
- Water resistant
- Washing / rubbing with water triggers the turn
- Helps remove water-resistant wax, pesticides and fungicides