We are all trying to do our bit for the environment & diet makes a huge impact. So we bring you Meat Free Mid Week Recipes – Roasted Radish and Asparagus Salad
Some people would find this dish to be more of summer dish but in winter I like nothing more than a delicious salad with a side of warm crusty bread. I feel great after eating a big salad and comforted from the cold with the warm bread. mmm hungry yet?
Thanks to Naturally Ella for this fantastic recipe!
Roasted Radish and Asparagus Salad
Servings: 2 servings
* 1 cup cherry radishes quartered
* 2 cups asparagus diagonally diced
* 1 tablespoon olive oil
Green onion vinaigrette
* 2 tablespoons olive oil
* 3 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
* 2 green onion diced
* 1 tablespoon chives
* 1 tablespoon sugar
* zest and juice from 1/2 lemon
* Pre-heat oven to 425˚
* Toss radish and asparagus in olive oil. Spread out in a single layer on a cookie sheet. Bake for 30-40 minutes until radish and asparagus is tender.
* Meanwhile, combine vinaigrette ingredients into a food processor or blender. Mix until well combined and green onion is in small pieces. Once asparagus and radishes are done, toss in vinaigrette.
* Serve as a side dish or as a topping for a salad.
*I recommend some warm crusty bread as a side (heavy on the butter for me please!)
Thanks Ella and check our her other wonderful recipes at Naturally Ella